Do you sometimes find yourself wishing you had a marketing assistant, but don’t need one on a regular or full-time basis? If so, a marketing assistance package could be just what you’re looking for. I work both on-site and virtually (from my own office) to carry out the tasks you need, as and when you need them.
Marketing assistance includes:
- Marketing and content marketing strategy
- Content creation for websites and social media
- Blogging and ‘ghost blogging’
- Tone of voice
- Recording and editing video
- Social media management
- Creating social media guidelines
- Digital marketing and PR
- Creating graphics and infographics
- Email marketing and list management
- Editing and proofreading
- Website auditing
- Content management using WordPress
- Marketing-associated admin tasks such as audio transcription, record keeping, etc.